DoctorBill wrote:
Arnie Goetchius wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Atheros AR5007WiFi

Some good ideas and solutions here
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/31108-43-help-atheros-ar5007-wifi-adapter-connecting-router

I tried the NETWORK ADDRESS number but had no effect.   It was set to 'Not
Present'.
The Atheros WiFi Adapter Driver is up to date - 4/27/2008.

On the "Network and Sharing Center" my Router is "unidentified network".  (?)
How does one give it a Name ?  Don't know what I'd call it.....Sasquatch ?
Yeti ?

I suspect that I need my ISP to solve this problem.

Good info from Arnie.
Have you set up the router's wireless network using a cable yet?
If not then you must do so.
Your router will self SSID the network if you set it up correctly...
probably something like NG600, etc.
Once that is done and saved then reboot both the router and computer then
try connecting.