Paul B. Gallagher wrote on 31-05-17 01:25:
Ray_Net wrote:

Larry S. wrote on 30-05-17 22:59:
Would like to try DuckDuckGo, but the Release Notes just say to go to
the Sidebar. O.K., did that but not clear how to try DDG. Yes, due to
the Bug there is no way to change the default browser. What do I do?
Larry S.
Type:      TEST         in the url bar    and DDG opens in a SM tab.

Only if DDG is already your default search engine.

For more details, see my other post a moment ago in this thread.

So he need first to go:
- Preferences
- Browser
- Internet Search
- Default Search Engine

If it's not there, he can click on "Manage Search Engines"
then click on "Get more search engines..."
and choice DDG in the list.