I am using SM 2.46 right now. I just lately installed it on my wife's desktop.
We both are using Windows 7 Pro.
I do not know why, but on my computer, when there are multiple Tabs, the Tab in use at the moment is light colored. In Pref's, appearance, colors, active is set to Red.

On my wife's computer, all the (Multiple) tabs in use are ALL the same color, which makes it difficult to tell which tab you are in at any moment. Underline links is checked.

I have looked in preferences to see why my Tabs act that way in order to fix my wife's system.

Is this current tab thing a SM thing or a Windows 7 thing ?

Can someone tell me what to toggle in SM (or Windows 7) to make the current Tab (when there are multiple tabs) different (light, colored, something to identify it) ?

DoctorBill