On 7/8/17, Ed Mullen <ejemo...@edmullen.net> wrote:
> On 7/8/17 at 10:08 AM, DoctorBill's prodigious digits fired off with
> great aplomb:
>> I am using SM 2.46 right now.  I just lately installed it on my wife's
>> desktop.
>> We both are using Windows 7 Pro.
>> I do not know why, but on my computer, when there are multiple Tabs, the
>> Tab in use at the moment is light colored.  In Pref's, appearance,
>> colors, active is set to Red.
>>
>> On my wife's computer, all the (Multiple) tabs in use are ALL the same
>> color, which makes it difficult to tell which tab you are in at any
>> moment.  Underline links is checked.
>>
>> I have looked in preferences to see why my Tabs act that way in order to
>> fix my wife's system.
>>
>> Is this current tab thing a SM thing or a Windows 7 thing ?
>>
>> Can someone tell me what to toggle in SM (or Windows 7) to make the
>> current Tab (when there are multiple tabs) different (light, colored,
>> something to identify it) ?
>>
>> DoctorBill
>>

> Jonathan's reply is good.  You can also go further.
>
> <http://edmullen.net/temp/cap0708.jpg>
>
> What you see there is done by this code in userChrome.css:
>
> /* Change color of active tab */
> tab[selected="true"] {
>     background: #383 url(tab05.jpg);
>     color: white !important;
> }
>
> /* Make the active tab bold */
> tab[selected="true"] {
>     font-weight: bold !important;
> }
>
> /* Change color of normal/unselected tabs */
> tab:not([selected="true"]) {
>     background: #383 url(tab03.jpg);
>     color: blue !important;
> }

Anybody else made changes in userchrome.css ?

/*
 * Change color of selected tab
 */
.tabbrowser-tab[selected="true"],
.tabbrowser-tab[selected="true"] > hbox {
   margin-left:  0px;
   margin-right: 0px;
   background-color: white !important;
   color: black !important;
   border-bottom: 2px solid #cc6600 !important;
   border-top-left-radius:  12px !important;
   border-top-right-radius: 12px !important;
   }

Lee