On 7/15/2012 2:01 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 7/15/12 10:19 AM, Ant wrote:
On 7/15/2012 10:16 AM PT, David E. Ross typed:

 > Do you have the PrefBar extension installed?  If so, get the Expire
 > History Button from
<http://prefbar.tuxfamily.org/buttons.html#expirehistory> and import it
into PrefBar.  While the default is 30 days, you can set another number
of days.  To change the default, you can also download and edit the .xpi
file before importing.

Ah thanks. Yes, I do. So SM v2.10.1 uses 30 days by default. That's good
enough for me then. If I need to change that, then I will get that
PrefBar button. :)

No, no, no!

30 days is the default in PrefBar's Expire History Button.

SM 2.10.1 uses the Mozilla Toolkit, which only controls the size of the
history SQLite database, purging old entries when the database gets full.

Uh oh. I think v2.48 broke this PrefBar's expire history button. It was fine with v2.46 and earlier. Can any other PrefBar users please kindly confirm this too on theirs too? :(

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"We now go live to Ollie Williams in Channel 5 traffic chopper. What's scene?" --Tom Tucker. "Everyone looks like ants!" "That is probably because you're up so high." from Family Guy. Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.