Source code is now fixed and we will upgrade the base to ESR 52.4 level. Building should continue soon.

I am not seeing the spinning wheel for long on a late 2012 mini mac with an imap account. Maybe its time to compact and/or rebuild the folders.

The Thunderbird devs fixed another bunch of annoyances in the shared code so hopefully any account problems will go away over time.

FRG