Ant a écrit :
https://wawd.breezy.hr/p/75e9a9f21eca-trainer-technical-writer as an
example. For each print pages, there is that annoying "ActionKit" menu
section covering up texts. :(

Is it possible to remove it when printing? Thank you in advance. :)

possible bypass
select the text you want to print, copy it
launch empty html editor ctrl maj N
paste the text in it
then print preview
and print if needed

for example

About

We Also Walk Dogs is hiring a Trainer/Technical Writer to help clients learn how to use ActionKit more effectively.

ActionKit (actionkit.com), built by We Also Walk Dogs, is used by dozens of major progressive nonprofits to activate and organize tens of millions of online supporters. If you’ve signed a petition for CREDO Action, attended an event for Indivisible, 350.org or PeoplePower, called your legislator for Everytown or MoveOn, or donated to MercyCorps, NARAL or AllOut, you’ve used our software.

We Also Walk Dogs is a small, friendly, and clever company. Named after a Robert Heinlein story about a company that specialized in solving impossible problems, We Also Walk Dogs has spent over a decade serving online progressive organizations and charities.
Responsibilities:

    Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation

Write and record support materials, videos and descriptions of new features

Write plain, detailed and straightforward user interface text, online help and developer guides

Run individual and group training sessions covering all aspects of ActionKit for new and existing clients

Identify and help clients to find “hidden features” and adopt “best practices” based on our experience working with dozens of clients

Work with our designer to find ways to simplify the user interface to minimize the need for documentation and to integrate help into the product directly where that’s not possible

    Pitch-in as needed on other priorities

Job requirements are:

    Excellent written and verbal communication skills

A solid understanding of political advocacy organizations and online best practices

    Experience using online organizing software like ActionKit

Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript and screen capture/video software

    Knowledge or enthusiasm for learning basic mySQL

    Strong ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and explain them

Is this the job for you?

Do you want to empower progressive organizers in their work? ActionKit rocks! But not if you don’t know what’s possible or can’t figure out how to use it. We need someone who is passionate about showing existing and prospective clients what they can do.

Are you interested in how people learn? ActionKit's users range from experienced developers to the technology-wary and they have many different learning styles. Your challenge is to present information in a variety of ways that speak to all of these users so they can do their work, hopefully without really noticing that they're learning something new.

Can you can wear a lot of hats? We're a small company and not much for bureaucratic divisions. The boss codes, the project manager gives sales demos and the programmers cover support shifts. At some point, you’ll likely identify use cases for the developer of a new feature, help test a new feature, manage logistics for our annual client meeting and more.

Do you love working independently? We all work remotely. Hours are flexible as long as you get the job done. Nobody’s looking over your shoulder, so you need to be self-directed and motivated.

Why work for us?

    Work with an awesome team for awesome causes.

    Competitive salary.

    Remote work. Hours and location are flexible.

Four weeks paid time off. We encourage you to take vacation; we are not the sort of workplace that pressures anyone into 60-hour weeks.

    A free, great health insurance policy and 401(k).