On 12/22/2017 12:30 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:
> I use User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/51.0 SeaMonkey/2.48 on a Debian Stretch machine with the MATE
> desktop.
>
> I've never used youtube before.
> I received a link to a youtube video
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82_bPWyrPFc> which played fine.
>
> I did not have time to watch the whole video.
> How can I download and save it?
>     Its content is something I will wish to review and my data cap is
>     low enough that I can not just repeatedly access it If I didn't get
>     some point the creator was making.
> Is there some way to pause a video if I'm interrupted?
>
> TIA

I use the Download YouTube Videos extension.  Unfortunately, the
developer has removed it from the Web.  If you wish, I can put it on my
own Web site for you to download and install.  Just let me know with a
reply in this newsgroup thread.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.