DoctorBill wrote:
I had to drop my ISP - went downhill.

Now I have an ISP thru my Telephone Company at 6 Mbps and it works fine.

BUT - their E-Mail is pretty much garbage.    Frontier.com

My old ISP had an E-Mail service that worked well with my SeaMonkey.
The new "Frontier" service doesn't work well with SM.  Clunky.  Supposed to get
worse in 2018, Frontier says !

I have several gmail accounts, but gmail does not handle Pictures (photo files) very well.  There is no "In Line Photos" like SeaMonkey has - just "attachments".

Can anyone recommend a good E-Mail service that allows photos to be embedded in
the message like SM did ?  INSERT |  IMAGE   etc.....

I Googled E-Mail
www.technorms.com/14035/10-free-email-service-providers
and got a list.

Are any of those good for what I need ?  If not, can someone recommend others ?

DoctorBill

OMG !

How can ANYONE outside of your group of people know what the Heck you
are talking about !?

You folks argue about what I am supposed to do !
Who do I follow ?
What I see is Thunderbird info - not SeaMonkey Info !
I get instructions that tell me half or less what to do.....I am not knowledgeable in
all this technical jargon you fellow toss around.

Is SeaMonkey the same as Thunderbird or FireFox ?
Much of this "Information" is about Thunderbird !
Paul asked - do I use "...webmail or POP/IMAP gmail" ? No Idea what he means ?

I am sorry to be so ignorant, but if Mozilla wants people to use their product, it
must be explained as if everyone is a child and/or a moron.....

I have a PhD in Biochemistry from UC Davis and I still cannot follow this stuff !