By a convoluted set of links, I arrived at
<www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/virtual-package-names-list.txt>

That page did not have the specific details I wanted, but suggested that the next level up, <www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/>, would be valuable. Many of the listed folders and documents will be.

I clicked on "Parent Directory" wishing a list of sister directories of <.../packaging-manuals>. Instead I got an HTML with lots of link. But what I want to see is the structure of the site, NOT content of individual pages. I read about spiders but they are content oriented.

Suggestions?
TIA