If it were dead/unsupported you wouldn't have a 2.49.2 :)

After the ESR52 2.49.x cycle ends in August there might be a bigger delay getting an up to date version 2.57 out the door. Mozilla removed so much from the backend source code that some parts need a big overhaul and the developer base is not exactly growing.

We might do an interim 2.53 based on Fx 56 code with security fixes but this is still undecided.

FRG

DoctorBill wrote: