Well, unsupported doesn't always mean blocked. Also, what about Firefox ESR versions? :/

On 4/14/2018 11:22 PM, Mozilla User wrote:
First YouTube, then YahooMail, now I will soon no longer be able to track my packages through USPS using SeaMonkey.

When on the USPS using SeaMonkey, I get this message:
Alert: As of April 30, USPS.com will no longer support outdated browsers. To continue access, you may need to upgrade your browser. Read more ›

:(

I guess years of using the Mozilla Browser, and then SeaMonkey are about to come to an end. I loved the idea of it and have been a loyal user for about 15 years, but now I guess I need to switch to FireFox. It's just a pain in the neck to keep switching between browsers for certain websites. I like having one browser for everything.--
"Yo mama is so poor, I saw her fighting an ant for food." --unknown
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
  / /\ /\ \
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )