From its https://www.usps.com/browser-check/ link:

"... As of April 30, 2018, some features on USPS.com® will not be compatible with past versions of browsers. Upgrade your preferred browser to the most current version to have uninterrupted access and protect yourself with the latest security updates."

Some features. So, overall older web browsers will still work. I wonder what features will not work in them like SeaMonkey, older Firefox (e.g., ESR).