Alex Beauroy wrote:
is anyone performing mail successfully sent, with a copy in the sent folder and never received for the recipient!!!
It happened 10 times during the last 24 hours!!!!
Should I quit SeaMonkey and rely on Thunderbird now???
Best Regards
@lex

Are we talking one recipient for the 10 mails or multiple recipients?
If multiple recipients, are they all under one domain (for example wanadoo.fr)?

Normally I'd expect - in this case - wanadoo to tell you if the mails could not be delivered. I suppose you could test that by mailing me on the address I'm faking here. Oh, and you are really "online"? The outgoing mails are not stuck in waiting-to-be-sent-when-you-go-online?

--
spammus ergo sum