I use the stand-alone ClipGrab from <https://clipgrab.org/>.

--
David E. Ross

Trump again proves he is a major source of fake news.  He wants
to cut off disaster funds to repair the damage caused by the
Woolsey Fire in southern California because he claims the state
fails to manage its forests properly.  The Woolsey Fire was NOT
a forest fire.  Starting in an industrial tract, it did not burn
through any forests.

See <http://www.rossde.com/fire.html>.