Tom Pamin wrote:
> Paul Bergsagel wrote:
>> Tom Pamin wrote:
>>> I'm no longer able to print from Bing Maps. I get a mesage: "There
>>> was an unexpected problem while printing." It works fine using IE.
>>> Any ideas?
>> Can you provide a link to the page you are trying to print from?
>
> Any maps from this url. Occurs on all my PC's, Win7 and Win10:
> https://www.bing.com/maps/

Tried it here in linux with 2.49.5 and got same message.  Error console
shows:

> Timestamp: 03/31/2019 08:28:59 AM
> Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff
> (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIWebBrowserPrint.printPreview]"  nsresult:
> "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame ::
> chrome://global/content/browser-content.js :: enterPrintPreview :: line 652"
> data: no]

The above was using the print option on my SM toolbar.  Interestingly, I
tried the same in Firefox and instead got this displayed:

"Opps! Bing Maps doesn't support printing this way.  Please use the
print button on the Bing Maps action bar button to print"

So I located that on the drop-down under "more" and it created a
preview.  I didn't try to print it, but is that your problem?

Dave