Tom Pamin wrote on 01-04-19 02:34:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:

David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/30/2019 3:17 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
I'm no longer able to print from Bing Maps. I get a mesage: "There was an unexpected problem while printing." It works fine using IE. Any ideas?

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
    SeaMonkey/2.49.4

Bing maps also omit several parks and public schools in my community.
Try Google maps at
<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&output=classic&dg=brw> or Open
Street Map at <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>.  I have no problem
printing from either site.

How do you print from Google Maps? I can't find a print button.

Don't need one. Just print normally as with any web page.

It just seems to print a small map not even half a page?

Just do maximize your window, collapse "side panel" -
zoom in or out and move until you have the part of map you want to print
Then depress your PrtSc key
Aferward open per example IrfanView then CTRL-V, select à part of your screen, do "Crop Selection" then print "Best fit to Page" .... so you have a map on an full A4.