Ant wrote on 05-07-19 02:02:
On 7/3/2019 3:30 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
With SM - Navigating up and down in a page is slower on a page of the belgian site compared of the same page of the french site.

FireFox did not exhibit the problem both page/sites have the same up-down navigation speed.

Here is the slower Belgian page/site:
https://www.decathlon.be/fr/p/cordon-de-maintien-silicone-mh-acc-110-noir/_/R-p-301359.html

Very slow on my decade old 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC. I noticed it had tons of pop-ups and ads blocked by uBlock Origin. I think this web site is bloated.
but it works very well with FireFox.

Here is the normal speed of the French page/site:
https://www.decathlon.fr/cordon-maintien-mh-acc-110-id_8501389.html

Much faster with fewer ads and no pop-ups.

SeaMonkey v2.49.x is using older Firefox v52's Gecko engine. I bet you Firefox v52 would have the same problem. Newer Firefox versions, with Quantum, doesn't have this problem.

You should contact Belgian's web site staff about this issue. They will probably tell use to Firefox, Edge, Chrome, etc. though. :(