Ant wrote on 06-07-19 12:57:
On 7/5/2019 3:21 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Ant wrote on 05-07-19 02:02:
On 7/3/2019 3:30 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
With SM - Navigating up and down in a page is slower on a page of the belgian site compared of the same page of the french site.

FireFox did not exhibit the problem both page/sites have the same up-down navigation speed.

Here is the slower Belgian page/site:
https://www.decathlon.be/fr/p/cordon-de-maintien-silicone-mh-acc-110-noir/_/R-p-301359.html

Very slow on my decade old 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC. I noticed it had tons of pop-ups and ads blocked by uBlock Origin. I think this web site is bloated.
but it works very well with FireFox.

Yes, newer Firefox versions have the newer Gecko engine (Quantum brand). SeaMonkey v2.49.4 and older don't have this since they are based on very old Firefox v52's engine. :(
That could be the reason ....this is not because I spoof with Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:67.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/67.0 that the code of SM is modified :-)