Ant wrote, on 07 Mar 20 02:45:

When I clone a loaded web page tab, I get a blank tab titled "Untitled". It used to work in SeaMonkey v2.49.5 and earlier versions in both my decade old 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 and 12 years old Linux/Debian Jessie v8 PC. Maybe its code needs to be updated? :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

"With Duplicate Tab you can copy a tab so that the copy has the same history of the original tab. A tab can be copied into a new tab or a new window. Other features available are "Merge Windows" which moves all tabs from all windows in to one single window, and "Detach Tab" which makes a window out of a tab. All actions can be invoked by toolbar buttons, shortcut keys and context menu items."

Duplicate Tab 1.0.2 (and other extensions from the same author) can be found at <http://twanno.mozdev.org/>.

The only 'caveat' is that I still haven't tried it with SM 2.53. It's supposed to be compatible with FF 2.0-3.1a1pre and SM 1.1-2.0a1, but I can attest that it works fine in SM 2.49.5 and FF 52.7.4ESR.

--
Best,

s) alexyu   <ale...@postpro.net>