Ant wrote, on 07 Mar 20 17:34:

On 3/6/2020 9:45 PM, Ant wrote:

When I clone a loaded web page tab, I get a blank tab titled "Untitled". It used to work in SeaMonkey v2.49.5 and earlier versions in both my decade old 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 and 12 years old Linux/Debian Jessie v8 PC. Maybe its code needs to be updated? :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

Yesterday, I e-mailed Manuel Reimer about this issue. He said "... in Firefox you can clone a tab by middle-clicking on the 'reload'
button. Also works with 'Ctrl+Click'. So there is no need for an addon
doing this.

I don't know if this works in SeaMonkey, too. Currently I don't use it."

Both methods worked. I never knew these two tricks! Did you? I wished SM had clone tab option visually like a menu option, button, or something! I can't remember all these hot keys and gestures!

Since you changed the 'about' and quoted a message outside this thread, I don't know if you're answering my reply to you, just above, or posted this without seeing it.

I commented on using "Duplicate Tab", which I have been using since before FF (and, I think, SM too) introduced the "middle-click on 'reload' button" for this. Not having a middle-button on my mouse, I've read that clicking on the wheel might work, but on my muse it doesn't, neither in SM nor in FF -- so I keep using "Duplicate Tab", which also has other functionalities, as I mentioned.

And, again: I still haven't tried it in SM 2.53, because I have to prepare first (as should anyone considering the move).

--
Best,

s) alexyu   <ale...@postpro.net>