Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote, on 07 Mar 20 20:16:

alexyu wrote:

I commented on using "Duplicate Tab", which I have been using since before FF (and, I think, SM too) introduced the "middle-click on 'reload' button" for this.  Not having a middle-button on my mouse, I've read that clicking on the wheel might work, but on my muse it doesn't, neither in SM nor in FF -- so I keep using "Duplicate Tab", which also has other functionalities, as I mentioned.

And, again: I still haven't tried it in SM 2.53, because I have to prepare first (as should anyone considering the move).

Will not work. The clone methods are not (yet) implemented in SeaMonkeys tab browser code.

Thanks, FRG; you've just saved me a lot of work: Since "Duplicate Tab" is very useful to me, knowing in advance that it won't work in SM 2.53 means that I won't even try the migration -- instead, I'll stay on 2.49.5 for the foreseeable future.

--
Best,

s) alexyu   <ale...@postpro.net>