EE wrote:
Starting yesterday evening, I suddenly got only an error message when I tried to play YouTube videos.  The message was something about the connection not working, and try again later.  I had the same thing with Pale Moon.  After blocking an external javascript called "tampering.js", the videos were fine again.  Has YouTube done something with its interface to try to block certain browsers?  I had no problem with Vivaldi, Slimjet, or Safari.

IMO, youtube became more sensitive to UA's a week or two ago.
My UA works for youtube and most places.
Yes, that's the entire string.

It does not work with money places though (bank, cards, etc.) and I have to revert to a full name and number. Some sniffers demand more.