On Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 5:20:04 PM UTC-4, Ant wrote:
> On 4/1/2020 11:18 AM, qbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-4, EE wrote:
> >
> > I've been unable to post replies or comments for around four days using
> > Seamonkey 2.53.1. I also can't like videos. The left sidebar that shows
> > subscriptions and other things comes and goes.  In looking around the
> > youtube website on what are probably less frequently frequented pages other
> > things work and then don't too.
> >
> > However, I seem to be able to post etc using Firefox 74.0.
> >
> > Is this perhaps a UA issue?
>
> I have no problems with its default "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64;
> x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1" user agent,
> but do noticed YouTube.com is very slow and uses a lot of memories in
> old SeaMonkey versions especially if I open multiple tabs. :( I also use
> uBlock Origin as well.
>
> Do you still have this problem with a brand new SM profile?

Yes. Not quite the same on a day to day basis, but similar problems with a
brand new SM profile. Although, interestingly, youtube seems to know about my
subscriptions with a new empty profile. However, the endless not loading circle
appears for both notifications and my user info. When I'm at gmail, clicking on
my user thing (in the upper right hand corner) does offer me an opportunity to
sign out.

According to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/what-is-my-user-agent my UA
is, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
SeaMonkey/2.53.1 Lightning/5.8.1