Dr.J.Elz-Fianda wrote:
Don Spam's Reckless Son schrieb:
Dr.J.Elz-Fianda wrote:

Having looked at https://seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.1/ you have a big problem.  Your first start of 2.53.1 reformatted some files and they are no longer readable onder the older level.  It is all in the release notes above, look for the BIG RED WRITING at the top and the (bold) "Data loss warning:".
Suggestion 1: Go back to 2.53.1 again.
Suggestion 2: Take a full profile backup if you want to try and repair things, you are probably out of luck there but at least you should not do any further damage.

2 other questions:
How is a backup of SeaMonkey internal data gone ? The old MozBackup doesn't work more.
If I go to 2.53.1 again will I have my old passwords useable again ?
thanks for help

FRG knows far more about this stuff than I do, as does Rainer Nicht-existente-Stadt-in-NRW.

--
spammo ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/