On 6/6/2020 5:45 PM, Frog wrote:
You made an old man very happy today.  I did as you suggested, and it worked perfectly.

Thank you very much for finding the solution for my problem.

Frog

You mean frog. Or a frogman? I'm an old ant(dude). :)
--
..!.. *isms, sins, devil, illness (e.g., COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), etc. Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )