On 9/1/21 12:01 am, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
Hi,

it seems that I get a SPAM mail with contents as you see in Subject.

Anybody else?

DU

Rainer

I doubt that the messages are being sent from the woman's campaign office (I am not one of her constituents - I am in another country), and, I think that her name is probably spelled wrong.

The malicious email probably comes from one of Trump's co-conspirators, trying to create ill-will against the legally elected USA members of the federal parliament.

But, if you have not already, examine the full header of the messages.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale