On 9/1/21 4:15 am, Bret Busby wrote:
On 9/1/21 12:01 am, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
Hi,

it seems that I get a SPAM mail with contents as you see in Subject.

Anybody else?

DU

Rainer

I doubt that the messages are being sent from the woman's campaign office (I am not one of her constituents - I am in another country), and, I think that her name is probably spelled wrong.

The malicious email probably comes from one of Trump's co-conspirators, trying to create ill-will against the legally elected USA members of the federal parliament.

But, if you have not already, examine the full header of the messages.

It just occurred to me - if the subject field of the message, included the exclamation mark as shown, the message was probably sent by Trump himself (the inappropriate exclamation mark, is Trump's callsign), if not his co-conspirators (the ones that re left at the outhouse, after most of them have jumped off the sinking ship).

But, examine the full message headers of the messages.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale