On 9/1/21 8:21 pm, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 01/08/2021 02:15 PM, Bret Busby wrote:
[snip]

Whilst I personally believe that the post above, is not appropriate for a software support mailing list, have you tried examining the full headers of the malicious email messages?

What tool can I use to examine full mail headers of a specific message?
I'm using {User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4} on Debian Stretch.

TIA

I am running SeaMonkey version 2.53.5.1 on UbuntuMATE 20.10 .

In this version, and, I expect that this functionality would also apply to your version, in the menu bar at the top of the window, select View then Headers, and then, the default selected option is "Normal" - instead, select "All".

For most of my email, I download the email using alpine (previously known as pine), and it is very good for functionality such as viewing headers, and, filtering.

--
Bret Busby
UbuntuMATE User and Advocate

Armadale