WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/1/21 5:51 PM, meagain wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Lemuel Johnson via support-seamonkey wrote:
On 1/25/2021 12:36 PM, Ray Davison wrote:
 I cannot use SM at Chase.

Chase works for me with:
general.useragent.override.chase.com:  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:81.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/81.0

Every few months I have to update the "rv" and "Firefox" levels.

I pasted that into user.js, and Chase seems to work.

If I swap chase for some other bank's domain should that one stop complaining about unsupported?

TY
Ray

This site will tell you about your browser:
https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

It tells me >  Firefox 60 on Windows 10
✗ Your web browser is out of date
Out of date web browsers can have security problems and may cause websites to not work properly.
You have version 60, why not upgrade to 86?

Well, Firefox 60 is out of date. The current version is 86 and the ESR version is 78.something.something.

The only site I have to switch user agents for at present is Chase, and they accept Firefox 68 there. In general I believe it best to stay as close to reality as possible, as a site might attempt to use features only implemented in later releases if it thinks they are available.

Dave