no...@nonospam.org wrote:
JavaScript is part of the problem. If I turn it off, the pages load partially and the browser doesn't lock up. But the pages don't format correctly and the site doesn't work as it should.

I looked at an ice cream offering and stopped there. Link something that "doesn't work as it should" and I will see if I get the same result.

And what is "don't format correctly".  They seemed to look and work OK.

But don't think I am unconditionally defending SM. I cannot use SM at Chase. And on one site I went thru the complete buy process but the final button ignored me. I had to run FF to complete the order.

Ray