[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Nils Erichson) writes:

> Hi
> today i installt freenet with the freenet-webinstaller.exe for windows.
> I installt also j2re.1-4_1;
>
> After the installig i look to the log an get this errors:
>
> freenet.BadAddressException: Bad tcp address: :62864
<SNIP>
> There was an error determining this node's physical address(es).
> Please make sure <ipAddress> and <listenPort> are correctly set.
> Note that you may put a host name in the <ipAddress> field if you
> have a dynamic IP and are using a dynamic DNS service.
<SNIP>

> I habe no ideas what i should do;
>
> thx
> Erichson

hmm, I have the feeling that your ipAddress is incorrectly set in your
config file.  Not being a windows user, I don't know how to use the
systray applet to fix this, but you should be able to find the text
"ipAddress=" in your freenet.conf file, and give it at least the name
'localhost'.

Hope that fixes your problem,
Thelema
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Raabu and Piisu
GPG 1024D/36352AAB fpr:756D F615 B4F3 BFFC 02C7  84B7 D8D7 6ECE 3635 2AAB