sorry, had a problem here - the client sent the
mail automatically :)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:10
Subject: [freenet-support] Freenet
i have still problems running freenet since
When i mailed last time, i thought it was my
connection, but i found out that that was wrong.
TCP --- Router -- Moroz
The funny thing was that the computer tcp has no
problems with running freenet and the computer moroz can't retrieve any
WinXP Prof unpatched (i don't need patches since
i'm behind a strong firewall[routing freenet ports] and i don't use Outlook
Java: 1.4.2_04-b05[Java HotSpot], but offline install, beta 1.5.0 etc
dont change anything.
Freenet version:5074, unstable versions have the same problem.
Today i disconnected the router and connected
this computer directly to the internet - i had the same problem, but when i
did the same with the second machine, it had no problems.
I reinstalled my windows recently, i had that
problem before and after the reinstall/reformat.
Other software I have currently running are
MirandaIM and Netlimiter, I had the same problem before both apps were
Upgrading the VM didnt do anything ...
Recently i got two such messages in the
||State does not receive: freenet.Message:
sessions=1, presentations=3, ID=DSA(7f3a 5eec db54 57ee a534 8715 0928
d369 bf47 a9d0), version=Fred,0.5,STABLE-1.50,5075):
Got a really late DataReply. We really ought to cache it, on
id=eb4927eb430c723f, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ft=freenet.client.InternalClient$InternalGetToken:[EMAIL PROTECTED],key=freenet:[EMAIL PROTECTED],OqU13PcsdBEp1eurTYopbg,skipBytes=0,
orig=null, last=Peer [DSA(31fa 7ff4 bc44 fda7 77f4 cb08 077f fd65 0d3c
526c) @ 22.214.171.124:51463 (1/3)], routedTime=1048025154286,
So, back to the problem:
i also have tons of such ones, but they are not
important, i suppose:
||Unrecognized trailer ID: 55213 on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (DSA(7f3a 5eec db54 57ee a534 8715 0928 d369
bf47 a9d0),tcp/iakin.dyndns.org:26828, sessions=1, presentations=3,
ID=DSA(7f3a 5eec db54 57ee a534 8715 0928 d369 bf47 a9d0),
version=Fred,0.5,STABLE-1.50,5075): outbound attempts=1:0/1 for
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: read: 0, init read: 5141,
authorized: 0, waiting: 0, max buffered: 65535, readers: 0, chunks
waiting: 0 on [EMAIL PROTECTED] (DSA(7f3a 5eec db54 57ee a534
8715 0928 d369 bf47 a9d0),tcp/iakin.dyndns.org:26828, sessions=1,
presentations=3, ID=DSA(7f3a 5eec db54 57ee a534 8715 0928 d369 bf47
a9d0), version=Fred,0.5,STABLE-1.50,5075): outbound attempts=1:0/1
([EMAIL PROTECTED]: id=55213, keyOffset=0,
My IP is recognized without any problems, the port
is routed, too.
I always (really always) get DNF and 1-3 nodes
restarted. It doesn't matter if i increase the HTL.
Often I also get messages in the log that DataReply
came too late - 5 minutes elapsed.
Aaah, Netlimiter shows me proper traffic (even if
not high) - 4-5 KiBps up and down while requesting.
It seems that my nodes does something wrong with
the received data...or the data stream dies somewhere in my node.
I never saw transmitting icons in my connections
list ... i have always 40 connections open, several outgoing, but never
transmitting data, only messages, as i see.
My failure table is filled in several
My seednodes are fresh - those seednodes work also
without any problems on the node on the other PC and the other PC can request
freesites in seconds.
If someone has a clue, please, reply. Again, it is
not a connection problem, it seems to be an OS/Fred problem.
If someone wants, i can post the whole log file,
Have a nice day and thank you in