-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Niklas Bergh
Sent: den 25 november 2002 10:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [freenet-support] Stale threads

Going to be a little rude answering to my own post...

Shutting down and restarting the node made it works as supposed again,
connections are booming and processor and bandwidth is used again.

Can it be so that the load estimation routine is sort of 'leaking'
resources. Maybe it was a missguided effort from the overload protection
mechanism that made my node unusable? Many of my threads where allocated
to 'ConnectionJob', can it be so that the only thing they where doing
was rejecting connections (also a kind of ConnectionJob I guess)?

/N