Hello all

I need a program to crawl links in freenet to get sites in cache before I need them. I get frustrated with the speed of freenet and dead links. I have used freenet on windows & linux and just installed freenet last night on this winbox. I spent hours clicking on links just trying to pull them in.
Anything I can do other than manually clicking on all links?
I do hope this make sense.
one other thing- I would like to dedicate more bandwidth to freenet- so that I can request several freenet sites as the same time without one or more of them practically stalling.
Thanks