Hi,

at the moment I'm running my node with the Sun JRE 1.4.2_03 but
it doesn't work quite good (many errors within the log, high CPU
and memory usage, node totally stalls after ~6 hours). From reading
other messages here I got the impression that the actual stable
build should do way better than it does for me. So can this be a
problem with the current Sun JRE?

On the download page you recommend the 1.4.1 version of the Sun
JRE for Unix, but what version do you recommend for Win2k. Which
version is used by the developers? Maybe it is just a matter of
using the right JRE to get Fred to run better.

Greets someone