Herve Lefebvre schrieb:

Yes, surprising. It seems that the IBM-1.4.x is not available une Windows.

Well maybe there will be one in the future.

But probably the SUN JVM has good performances under Windows. Last time I
tried it under Linux it was _very_ slow (no JIT available). I tried some
others JVM, and the IBM JVM for Linux appears to be fast and reliable.

It is very slow, at least compared to non java apps. But the node seems to run much smoother with the 1.4.1_06 JRE. But I'm still getting some of theses:

jobPartDone(473) on [EMAIL PROTECTED] MuxConnectionHandler[conn=[tcp/connection: *removed*>local,[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], identity=[DSA(*removed*)], sock=[Socket[addr=/*removed*,port=*removed*,localport=*removed*]], chan=[java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[closed]], peer=[Peer [DSA(*removed*) @ *removed* (1/3)]], outbound=[false]] but sendingPacket == null!

Seems to be a bug within the mux code, maybe some sort of a timing problem
due to my slow machine. But I really can't say more because I'm not a Java
programmer (well I had to learn it for 6 months due my studies but the school
dropped it because it is not really a programming language worth to use for
bigger apps).