Since you announced the last stable release I have been unable to download
a new release.

Background:  For about a month I have gotten sporadic replacement of URLs
by Internet Explorer by the following:

http://www.marsfind.com/ufts.php?ver=100&uid=00063dc614af4a85aefef19c015d5f3
d&status=-2146697211
&query=http%3A%2F%2Fstart.earthlink.net%2F

As of the last week it is always replaced when trying to use the I.E.
explorer.

I believe it is a problem that I.E. cannot resolve alphabetic addresses.  A
similar event happened on another machine in May 2001 using Windows and I
was never able to resolve the problem (that is, that machine
even with several replacements of different versions of Window will not
access the Internet).

I can use Mozilla as a browser, but having it active does not permit
download of freenet package.

Any suggestions of something to try?  Although I've used Linux, I'm not
prepared to really learn to use Linux as a compiler.  And I've never used
it for Internet service.

The Capture3 is a sample of the error message given on attempt at download.