Michael Schierl schrieb:

Someone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

sites. Maybe because of the still very slow insert performance of fiw, which
still takes 36 hours to successfully insert a 4 MB freesite (fuqid inserts much
faster).

Any ideas why? I'd like to make FIW fast too ;)

I get many of these (using FIW 0.08):

#11 02 ***RouteNF *removed* (Chunk 6) [42/42/42]

they can't be right as I only have 50 nodes in my routing table and a max
connections number of 100. I also get quite some of these:

java.io.IOException: Premature end of stream
at fiw.fcp.FCPMessage.readMessage(FCPMessage.java:34)
at fiw.fcp.FCPConn.insertStream(FCPConn.java:263)
at fiw.fcp.FCPConn.insertStream(FCPConn.java:218)
at fiw.core.jobs.InsertJob.run(InsertJob.java:231)
at fiw.core.jobs.Job.run0(Job.java:131)
at fiw.core.jobs.PooledThreadProducer$PooledThread.run(PooledThreadProducer.java:97)

It also complains very often that it can't fetch an inserted chunk, while I
can fetch it without a problem through fproxy. This leads to continous insert
retries whitout FIW inserting the mapfile.

mihi

Greets someone