On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:50:14 -0000
"Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > While ideas are being tossed around for the Windows installer and/or
> > configurator, which if either of them generates the default.ini and
> > freenet.ini files that appear during installation?
>
> Dude... neither...   The autogenerated config scripts are generated (as your
> image states!) by Freenet.scripts.Setup  -  which is a part of the Freenet
> core code.  The header is built into the freenet .jar file, if you like.

OK, thanks for the clarification there. I poked around CVS, but the
"scripts" directory didn't appear to be the right stuff, and there is no
src/freenet/scripts, so I thought perhaps one of the win32 apps was
doing it.

> Some you win, some you lose.   I like the idea of posting a .png image of a
> text file, by the way, nice touch :-)

Well, I didn't know how the end of line characters would show up
elsewhere if I posted the raw .txt file; perhaps people would have
loaded it from other platforms and not seen anything unusual.

-s