On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 06:08:36AM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 April 2004 00:40, Conrad Sabatier wrote:
> > I've been getting good results with the following:
> >
> > maxNodeConnections=128
> > maximumThreads=128
> > rtMaxNodes=256
> > targetMaxThreads=128
> > tfAbsoluteMaxThreads=128
> 
> How much RAM do you have? It said "Reducing rtMaxNodes to 64". It still takes 
> several (almost 7) minutes before it says "starting node".

I have 512 MB of RAM.  I'm curious now, how are you starting the node?  What 
command are you using?

Could you try the following and let us know what you get:

java -jar lib/freenet.jar --version

Also, you may want to run 'java -jar lib/freenet.jar --config' to setup a 
new config file.  It sounds like there may be a serious problem with your 
existing config.

And at the risk of insulting your intelligence :-) ... don't forget that if 
you want to modify any default settings in your config file, you have to 
remove the leading "%" character.

-- 
Conrad Sabatier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - "In Unix veritas"
_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support
Unsubscribe at http://dodo.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to