On Tuesday 06 April 2004 06:44, Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
> I have 512 MB of RAM.  I'm curious now, how are you starting the node? 
> What command are you using?

./start-freenet.sh
I have 48 meg. What settings do you recommend?

> Could you try the following and let us know what you get:
>
> java -jar lib/freenet.jar --version

Unable to access jarfile lib/freenet.jar
There is no directory "lib". If I type "java -jar freenet.jar --version" I get 
"Fred version 0.5, protocol version STABLE-1.50 (build 5076, last good build 
5074)".

> Also, you may want to run 'java -jar lib/freenet.jar --config' to setup a
> new config file.  It sounds like there may be a serious problem with your
> existing config.
>
> And at the risk of insulting your intelligence :-) ... don't forget that if
> you want to modify any default settings in your config file, you have to
> remove the leading "%" character.

I told you they weren't set to anything.
-- 
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa
_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support
Unsubscribe at http://dodo.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to