Hi,

I'm a long time Linux user, but sometimes I need to run windoz to do somes tasks. I usually does them in batch and it keep my computer busy for a few days every once in a month or two. I would like to know if there any way to share the same freenet directory between these two OS.

In fact, I'm actually doing it... Freenet is on a FAT32 volume, and since Linux and windoz versions doesn't use the same config file, I have no problems with path or any system-dependant configuration. It looks like Freenet developpers had this kind of installation in mind when they designed it.

However, everytime I switch OS, I lose all my datastore.

What's causing this? Is there any setting I missed? My freenet.conf is basically the same as freenet.ini with windoz paths replaced to Linux paths. And since I last installed Freenet from windoz (and latter, from linux, copied *.sh from Linux's Freenet directory to the Freenet dir on the FAT32 volume), freenet.ini is basically the default windoz config file without much tweaking (Store to 3Gb, things like that...).

Thanks for your support...

Thomas Guyot