Roger Oksanen wrote:

Long file names should bo ok. I never had problems, and sometimes even use Wine on windoz-installed apps that often deal with very-long-with-all-kind-of-weird-caracters file names.

Also, linux's FAT32 driver doesn't care for case... However, if the Freenet client get a directory listing and do case-sensitive operations on it, it may fail... (and that would definetly be a bug of Freenet since hex strings doesn't care about case)

I'll follow-up on it if I find anything significant.

Thanks

Thomas Guyot