On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:24:35 -0400 (EDT), [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And as I explained one does not need 100% certain knowledge of a crime to fit the legal requirement of knowing. It only needs to be proven that you had a good reason to suspect that it is so.
The very fact that we're having this conversation or the fact that it's in the FAQ on the site is more then enough to prove you had knowledge that a crime is taking place.

You're seemingly incapable of logic reasoning, but I'll try this once again:

*) See world.

*) See world outside USA.

*) See world outside USA lots lots bigger.

*) See people don't care about USA.

Comprende?

You're free to mail me privately and ask for additional legal help.

___/
_/

--
http://troed.se - controversial views or common sense?