On Mon, 18 May 2009 00:14:18 +0000, Jago Pearce wrote:
>  This is my setup:
>
> 1) client computer with ssh forwarding on port 81 (ssh -D81) enabled

So this creates a SOCKS proxy on the remote ssh server you're
connecting to, accessable via port 81 on your local client computer.

> conecting through
>
> 2) A proxy at address Proxy:8080

I'm not sure what this is--I'm assuming it's another link in a proxy
chain, right after your semote ssh server?

> 3) Connectng to my shell server runnig shh on port 443

This is yet another console-only way to access it--entirely unrelated
to either the -D 81 session you started above, or to the direct
non-SOCKS port forwarding I mentioned in the previous post.

> If I login with ssh I can use lynx to browse freenet but that isn\'t
> very good.
>
> How can I browse freenet remotely this way?

So, you should simply be able to configure your browser to connect using
SOCKS4 or SOCKS5 via localhost:81 and then you can access fproxy as if
you were on the remote ssh server at http://localhost:8888

Though, if all you want is access to fproxy (and not other websites),
you don't need to setup the SOCKS -D ssh tunnel.