On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 19:53:45 +0700 Dennis Nezic
<denn...@dennisn.dyndns.org> wrote:
>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 11:38:47 +0700, l...@hushmail.com wrote:
Out of curiosity, where are you finding all these old builds? It
>didn't
>occur to you to visit http://freenetproject.org > Download? :P

First, thanks for your help. Actually it did occur to me to go to
Freenetproject.org. That's how I found them. Now, I may have taken
the wrong path from there but that is where I started.