Hey Evan.

I tried that site but it doesn't open or exist.
I have gone to quite a few sites concerning "how to forward" ports
and so far none of them instruct "how to", just "this is what you
need to do. Frustrating to say the least.

Since you say I am connected, how to I contact whoever I am
connected to? I have searched through all the pages of Freenet I
can access but nothing that shows or leads me into the path or
manner of trying to "contact" any of these "connected" ones.

Thanks