On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:28:36 +0100, SmallSister development wrote:

> 2) Error message on the file sharing pages:
> Internal error
> Internal error
> Return to queue page.
> [The "queue page" gives this error message too]

I have posted about this bug as far back as June 12th '09, with freenet
version 1216 and probably earlier -- basically ever since the db40
thing was merged :P. Toad flippantly suggested it was my "flaky
hardware" (raid 5 software array) or a bug in the db40 libraries. But
the regularity of these errors (I still get them from time to time, and
have to delete my node.db4o) makes me surmise otherwise.