Will not keep Freenet on computer if it runs whenever it wants.
It still runs after hitting the "Shutdown" button at the bottom of the browser page.
I shut down, and on start up the Freenet starts running.
If this is truly a Freenet, then I should have the Freedom to start or stop it
when I want.
Right now I feel my computer is less secure when running Freenet.
My OSX 10.5 Finder no longer is intuitive when directing files download from the internet.
It used to go directly to the desired download folder once used.
Since installing Freenet I now am directed to my Home, and have to move through "the path" to the targeted folder.
If I decide to keep Freenet on my computer;
I must be able to "Shut Down" (no access/nothing running in "the back ground") the program on my computer.
Many thanks,
Jon K.